OUR QUALITY POLICY
The main values of our Quality Policy are as follows:
- Leadership: Our specialized employees make a contribution to our quality studies and lead the continuous development of the quality studies within the company.
- Customer Orientation: Our most primary duty is to produce a value in accordance with our customers’ needs and to meet the customer satisfaction by considering the principle of “Customer First”.
- Training of our Employees: As the company, one of our main aims is to establish, practice and continuously develop a quality management system which activates our employees in their works and social life, increases cooperation and teamwork, makes them trained as experts, and supports them in their works under all conditions.
- Teamwork: “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success” Henry Ford… In order to achieve success, we know the importance of keeping the team spirit dynamic and providing that each individual of the team plays an active role in solving the problems.
- Continuous Development and Improvement: As Mahatma Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to see in the world”, we believe in change within ourselves in order to achieve a better result in all operational processes, and we focus on continuous development and improvement.
OUR POLICY ON HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
As KSN Logistics, we undertake that
- We contribute to the protection of environment and the safety of life and property through our rules and services,
- We provide necessary environment conditions and resources in order to prevent any injury and health problem of our employees,
- We provide a healthier and safer work environment and prevent all possible occupational accidents and diseases,
- We take care of our employees’ physical and mental health,
- We employ the required and qualified persons and provide the competency of our employees through continuous trainings and audits before and after the work,
- We demand necessary resource from our customers in order that the operations on site can be conducted safely,
- We provide the authority and responsibility to suspend the service until necessary health and safety conditions are provided if there is a risk for our employees’ health and safety,
- We always keep our employees’ awareness of occupational health, safety and environmental protection high,
- We consider and minimize environmental effects in our activities, and prevent environmental pollution,
- We use the resources sustainably, and
- We always review and improve the performance of health, safety, environment and quality, the key performance indicators and targets determined for that purpose, periodically.